The Frenzied SLPs are taking a break from our regularly scheduled linky party to bring you a scavenger-hunt style blog hop where we will share our thankful and grateful stories while inviting you to participate in our giveaway. Three lucky winners will be chosen to each receive a $10 Teachers Pay Teachers gift card and a $10 Starbucks gift card. We hope everyone will join in the fun!
Here is how you can participate:
1. Read each Thankful and Grateful post from The Frenzied SLPs!
2. Collect the character at the bottom of each post. Don't forget to write down the characters in order to reveal the secret phrase.
3. Enter the Rafflecopter at the end of any post by entering the phrase.
4. Visit The Frenzied SLPs Facebook Page for an extra entry.
5. Three winners will be chosen after the rafflecopter closes on 11/13/2015.
What are you thankful for? For me, it is the small things. Well, maybe the things I'm thinking of aren't so small after all.
What comes to mind first? Good health! Don't take it for granted! Maintaining good health takes effort. A lot of effort, but it is worth it. Every time I get on my elliptical trainer, I tell myself I'm fighting Alzheimer's. It's true.
Secondly, I'm thankful and grateful to have wonderful co-workers and students everywhere I go. Having a bad day? While it doesn't happen too often to me, all I need is for a student who needs me to walk in my door and I forget whatever stress is going on. It is hard to be stressed when you are focused on others!!
Lastly, I'm thankful and grateful for family and friends--and that includes furry friends! It's no secret that caring for and loving a fur baby can lower blood pressure and boost endorphins! Here is my fur baby.....
Thank you again for you reading my post and participating in our blog hop! Please write down the letter below. I am the ninth letter/blog in the hop. Once you discover the completed phrase, enter the giveaway at the end of this post!