What’s in Your Cart Linky Party February 2015
Today I’m linking up with Jenna over at Speech Room News for her What’s in Your Cart linky. What’s this all about? Well, there is a SALE coming up very soon on TpT (Teachers Pay Teachers). We thought we would help you fill up your cart with some awesome choices. So, read below for my recommendations and remember this is a GREAT time to buy for springtime!
Here is what I recommend from my store:
1. Cycles packets: FCD, Cluster Reduction-/s/, Syllables, Fronting and Backing. Materials based on Dr. Barbara Hodson’s methods (reference p. 89 in Targeting Intelligible Speech). My Cycles packets have been life-savers! Everything you need is here-instructions and all printable materials. Most are black-ink only for NO PREP. Data sheets included. Go HERE for the link to ALL of my Cycles packets.
2. Hopper Hunts for Spring book companion. This is by the author of “Rainbow Fish,” so you know the illustrations are marvelous. I created this packet to target many receptive and expressive language skills including: sequencing, vocabulary (basic words and a focus on hibernating animals), synonyms, antonyms, irregular past tense verbs, wh-question (BOTH comprehension and formulation), present and past progressive (is/are/was/were), regular past tense verbs and spring-related idioms. This packet will last you a WEEK! Go and grab it HERE.
3. Mystery Pictures for Speech and Language – Spring. I know you have seen mystery pictures used for math by general education teachers. Well, I decided it was a good idea to adapt this task for SLPs! I’ve put in ALL the sounds for your elementary caseload AND it is black ink only!! Oh yes and I have included ideas to incorporate MATH skills-yes you heard me! You can do it! Get it HERE.
4. Following Complex Directions – Spring 500. This contains 500, yes 500 complex directions for upper elementary, middle and high school students. You can show the stimuli on your screen and have the directions printed out ahead of time (black ink only). Go HERE to grab it!
1. Click, Clack, Moo and & Giggle, Giggle, Quack Bundle of Companions, by Speech to the Core: These two books are MUST-HAVES for SLPs serving an elementary caseload. The books are great for increasing phonological awareness and other literacy concepts. Lindsey has created companions for BOTH books that cover MANY language targets as well as articulation goals. Read my full review here on my blog. Go HERE to put this in your cart!
2. Write & Say the Room, by All Y’All Need: The “write the room” concept is popular among general ed teachers. Laura has adapted this concept so we can “play” too. She has several versions-this one focuses on community helpers. Go HERE to grab this goodie!
3. Spring Print and Go Language Pack, by Speech Made Simple. I previewed this packet and it is fabulous. When she Brittany says No Prep-she means it! Everything is in black ink only, which I love. You will get many pages of activities that cover both receptive and expressive language. Some are interactive. The graphics and font are appealing. Go and grab this one HERE.
4. Interactive Articulation Books: Bundle, by Speech Universe. This one looks great and includes many of the “usual” target sounds. This bundle is a VALUE as priced normally, which means it is a bargain during the SALE! Get it HERE.
5. You-Can Social Skills, by The Pedi Speechie. I previewed this wonderful packet. It targets the most important social skills with an engaging theme. And it is NO PREP with all black ink! Go HERE to put it in your cart NOW!
Whew! Have FUN shopping and making your therapy sessions more fun and effective!!