Friday, February 27, 2015

S'Peachy Feedback Linky!

Today I am linking up with Nicole over at Allison’s Speech Peeps for her S’Peachy Feedback party. Feedback is VERY important to those of us who design materials for you. Did you know it is important for you as a buyer, too? You can earn TpT credits by leaving feedback. Those credits count toward your purchases on TpT.
I have been reading through all of the recent feedback I’ve received. One particular buyer left some GREAT feedback about my Eat Your Words – Draw to Learn Idioms product.  
I designed this product to fit the needs of one of a new student. His goal required that he learn to distinguish between the literal and the figurative meanings of idioms. Students have a LOT of difficulty with this task – until you ask them to DRAW the meanings!


Alaina - please email me at twmorlan@gmail.com with your choice of an item from my store (excluding bundles). 



Want a sneak peek of what is next in the series? Here is the cover page! It will be available soon.


Keep the feedback coming! We read it! We love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment