Sunday, February 1, 2015

For the Love of Speech Blog Hop

For the Love of Speech!

How long have you been loving speech or should I say, speech-language pathology? For me, it has been a love affair lasting nearly 31 years! Wait, I need to count ALL of my years in college, too, because that is when it all started, so 38 years!!

So, let’s celebrate our love for this profession….with a FREEBIE! Click the icon below to go and grab your freebie! It is a sample of a larger product-my Awesome Articulation Worksheets for Valentine’s Day.


Enjoy your freebie and click below to continue to the next stop in the hop!




10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful document. I can see myself using it right away with my students this week! You are so kind and generous to share your talents. Best wishes and happy Valentine's Day wishes. Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! A great way to work on goals, yet the students feel like they are getting a free day! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great articulation activity to grab and go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used part of this last week in therapy and the kids LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to use this! So cute! Thanks, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and fun- just perfect, Love it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome freebie, Tracy, thank youuuuuuu!!

    ReplyDelete